HOW TO GIVE
Mount Rainier Elementary School PTO is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donate before the end of the calendar year! Donations to the PTO are tax-deductible.
- Checks can be sent to 4011 32nd Street, Mount Rainier MD20712 or via PayPal at email@example.com.
- Donors may also select the PTO as your designated charity using Amazon Smile. To sign up, visit: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/homepage
WHAT YOUR DONATION CAN DO!
- Support PTO programming: movie nights, book fairs, International Dinners, STEAM nights, pet shows, magic shows, and more.
- Provide extra classroom supplies for teachers and families
- Support and develop a strong arts integration program across all grades, and provide arts-based teacher training with local arts entities
- Fund the implementation of a campus-wide improvement plan that the Neighborhood Design Center put together with teachers, students, parents, school administration and community members.
- We are a certified Maryland Association for Environmental and Outdoor Education Green School! Funds can be used to support the School Green Team and Garden Club!
- Through the Grounds Committee, we have added benches, developed gardens at the Gazebo and increased its programming, set up grade-level gardens on the tiers in back of school for teachers and students to use, developed a heavily sought-after outdoor classroom, supported murals in classrooms, on doors, railings, sidewalks, and on the dumpsters.
- Now, we are working to remove asphalt and ensure that when it rains our classrooms and neighbors are safe from flooding in addition to adding an awning, outdoor musical instruments, and planting an edible forest garden
WHEN YOU GIVE, WE GIVE BACK FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY!